TheMidnightSunTheMidnightSun

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Super Mario Toads Rage 1 Super Mario Toads Rage 1

(midnightsun) Funny as hell

Yeah, work on the drawings, I went to your site, I suppose life-like is asking a bit much, lol, but a little better then what you had.

I think i might email you to see if you want to make a video for this one song on my album that I think your humor would be perfect for... I mean perfect, lol.

Christmas Blonde 3 - FULL Christmas Blonde 3 - FULL

(MIDNIGHTSUN) duh

duh,

Self-destructing organism Self-destructing organism

(MidnightSun) Might confuse most audiences

I don't know, apparently this whole flick went over my head. I didn't really like it.

With that said, it's got sharp clean graphics, smooth animation, cool music, interesting eye candy and cool violence.

Overall it's at least worth watching once

Change Change

(MIDNIGHTSUN) THOUGHT PREVOKING

This is a real meaningful piece, I love the imagry and the representation put into each still.

It could have had some color or maybe some more flow with the audio, but I think that was the point, to draw attention to the meaning and simply use the graphics to back up that meaning.

Overall I think it was awesome, I'm gonna go watch it again.

-NoX- -NoX-

(MIDNIGHTSUN) NOT Bad at all

The drawings weren't so hot, but whatever, the ideas, the concept, the animation, the sound, the direction, the majority of the flick was awesome.

I'm sure you'll get better with drawing, style is much harder to come by then technical skill, just keep improving.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

(MIDNIGHTSUN) ROCKS!!

Holey crap! I didn't realize you could MAKE animation in flash that well.

The only downside is at the time of this writing, the website the author refers to isn't actually up.

Absolutely awesome though. I'd love to contribute some of my music to future projects like this just to help out. Rock on.

WATCH IT

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

(MIDNIGHTSUN) GREAT!

That was funny as hell, lol. It's like, everything you complain about, but then completely forget about ten minutes later that annoys the crap out of you on a daily basis. the mall, restaraunts, theme parks, they all do it. Bastards.

Definately watch, good quality potty humor

Mecha Duel Mecha Duel

(MIDNIGHTSUN) Rocked

Damn that was great, I especially loved how creative the fight scene was, you don't see that much in cartoons.

Rock on, I think I will check out your website
Midnight Sun

SoaD - Bounce! SoaD - Bounce!

(MIDNIGHTSUN) Rock ON!!

Great Song, good animation, twisted humor, awesome violence, good choices all around. You'll like this one, check it out.

AcidX responds:

=D
Thanks for the review dude. Glad you liked it =)

Megaman Short -part 2- Megaman Short -part 2-

(MidnightSun) Half Crap Latte`

Excellent animation, crappy... CRAPPY jokes. I laughed a few times in all fairness, but overall I was just waiting for the flick to end. My suggestions: Keep the animators, fire the writers.

It's worth checking out if ur bored, but it's kind of a annoying to watch.

Eric-S responds: